This is a great time of year to start a nature science corner on your playground. This is a place in the fall to collect everything that is falling to the ground, such as leaves sticks. Have children use magnifying glass to investigate these fall objects. In the nature center allow them to sort and classify leafs by different characteristics. This is a form of math and meets many states early learning standards. Try some fall outdoor activities with your children and note what they learn!
Subscribe to Our Blog
Enter your email address below to receive email notifications about new posts.
Search Our Blog
- Valentine’s Day Outdoor Activities for Children February 1, 2023
- Winter Outdoor Activities for Preschoolers January 25, 2023
- The Benefits of Unstructured Play for Children December 8, 2022
- Teaching Gratitude to Children November 1, 2022
- 6 Fun Autumn Activities for Preschoolers in 2022 October 4, 2022