After discussing the colors that are being produced by the wheel, encourage your children to paint a picture with some (or all!) of those colors on an easel. Even better: a double-sided easel allows children to socialize and work with one another while drawing, painting and writing. Our extra wide outdoor art easel allows two children to paint side-by-side. It also gives children the opportunity to paint from one side while other children paint from the other. This helps develop cooperative and parallel play, and assists in developing greater social interaction skills. One of our favorite preschool art ideas is to have a child stand on one side of the art easel and have another child trace their outline or shadow. Soon you will have an entire classroom of Da Vincis and Michaelangelos!
Subscribe to Our Blog
Enter your email address below to receive email notifications about new posts.
Search Our Blog
- Valentine’s Day Outdoor Activities for Children February 1, 2023
- Winter Outdoor Activities for Preschoolers January 25, 2023
- The Benefits of Unstructured Play for Children December 8, 2022
- Teaching Gratitude to Children November 1, 2022
- 6 Fun Autumn Activities for Preschoolers in 2022 October 4, 2022