Tomorrow is Halloween. What a great time for outdoor play! Try these outdoor Halloween activities with your family.
1. Draw faces on pumpkins with paints or markers (use dry erase markers and draw faces over and over again).
2. Practice woodworking by hammering nails or golf tees into a pumpkin.
3. Deck out the children’s outdoor play area with spider webs, pumpkins, and other festive decorations.
4. Sing Halloween songs while playing playground musical instruments for accompaniment.
5. Put pumpkin seeds or pumpkins guts in the outdoor sensory table or sand and water table.
6. Dress up and have a parade around the preschool playground.
7. See how far you can stretch out the pretend spider webbing.
We hope you have a safe and happy Halloween!